- Fender Custom Shop 1963 Masterbuilt John English
Fender Custom Shop 1963 Masterbuilt Relic Stratocaster Black over Sunburst John English! Cryo-Treated by George Forester.
- PRS Violin 1 Private Stock
PRS Violin 1 Private Stock, This is a sale of probably the finest and most sought after PRS Private Stock guitars out there
- Paul Reed Smith Violin 2
Paul Reed Smith Violin 2, Violin II instruments also take their lead from violins and violas this time by pairing curly maple necks with ebony fretboards, “Violin” finish color (a beautiful glowing amber/gold reminiscent of old violins), and Private Stock
- High end Guitar Stand
This wooden guitar stand is made to show off your beautiful instrument. Whether it is a beautifuly made acoustic guitar, an electric or an exclusive eye-catching bass, you will be surprised how much better it looks on our guitar stand In your living room
- Lowden S50J Jazz series
Lowden S50J Jazz series is considered the ultimate in-between Nylon guitar for Flattop and electric players. This unique Lowden 50's series Jazz Nylon maybe considered the pinnacle of European Guitar craftsmanship.
- Paul reed Smith Wood Library Custom 24
Each top is handpicked from Paul Reed Smith's Private stock 'wood library' and comes with tons of unique features
- Knaggs Keya Tier 2
This Tier 2 Keya has an exceptional figured maple top, morning star inlays and Nickel hardware, it is the 62th guitar made by Joe Knaggs.
- Gibson Les Paul '57 Billy Gibbons Aged and Signed
This one is signed and Murphy aged, and mint unplayed collector condition, with case and all the case candy. It only weighs in at a stunning 3.25kg, lightest we ever seen on a Les Paul.
- Martin D45 Custom Brazilian Rosewood
This is a rare opportunity: Martin D-45 Brazilian with CITES permit and in Near Mint condition
- PRS 513
Really nice Paul Reed Smith 513 features a newly developed PRS pickup system
- Gibson 1959 ES-175D Vintage Burst
Gibson 1959 ES-175 VOS VB 2PU jazz guitar, laminated maple body, exact 1959 replica
- Gibson '59 Les Paul True Historic
Closer to the original thing than ever before! they may be rather pricey, but the time,craftsmanship, energy and special materials that go into one of these is som much more and bettrer than one of the ‘normal’ Custom Shop
- Paul Reed Smith CU24 Sage Dragon Breath
Paul Reed Smith CU24 Sage Dragon Breath with high end gloss nitro finish. This is the guitar from the cover of the annual Private Stock Calendar 2016
- Lowden O50 with african blackwood masterpiece
Lowden O50 with african blackwood masterpiece, Rare chance on New Lowden O-50 African blackwood and Adirondack spec'd with the most special and popular choice of tonewoods available from Lowden. With case and warranty/COA.
- Gibson '59 ES-335 Custom Shop
One year after its introduction in 1958, the ES-335 settled on its classic configuration. Many players prefer the 1959 rounded neck profile, which is a little heftier than the models produced after mid-1962, giving you plenty to hold onto.
- Peter Van Weelden Twinkleland 100 watt head set
Peter Van Weelden's masterful take on a Dumble Overdrive Special 100 watt head. Used and build for Joe Bonamassa,
- Paul Reed Smith DGT Birds of a Feather Semi-Hollow Guitar of the Month 2016
Now in stock Paul Reed Smith DGT Birds of a Feather Semi-Hollow Guitar of the Month 2016, only 20 made, this is number 1/20
- Fender Cunetto Nocaster Custom Shop Relic from 1996
Fender Cunetto Nocaster Custom Shop Relic from 1996
- Fender Masterbuilt 1963 Relic Stratocaster Todd Krause Olympic White
The Fender Custom Shop 1963 Relic® Stratocaster® masterbuilt by Todd Krause takes you back to a pivotal period in the instrument's history, when surf music was riding high and the Strat underwent some notable design mods
- Fender Blues Junior USA
Fender Blues Junior USA 15 Watt all tube amp
- Fender Bandmaster
Using the classic 5E7 circuit, the Bandmaster boasts 26 watts of all-tube tone through 3 x 10" Alnico-magnet Jensen speakers
- Paul reed Smith Northern Lights Private Stock
Paul reed Smith Northern Lights Private Stock, Custom 24 Handpicked for it's sound
- Fender Custom Shop Eric Clapton Blackie Tribute Stratocaster Relic Limited Edition electric guitar!
Highly collectible! Investment grade instrument! Exact Replica of Eric Clapton’s original Blackie Strat
- Jimi Hendrix Gibson Psychedelic Flying V Collectible Guitar - #269 of 300
In 2006, the Gibson Custom Shop decided to reissue the iconic Psychedelic V, with 300 limited instruments being handpainted by master luthier Bruce Kunkel, and now we've found this pre-owned instrument (#269 out of 300) in mint collectors condition.
- Gibson 1959 ES 335 Alvin Lee signature model
This model was introduced around 2005 starting with a limited production run of 50 Custom Shop instruments (finished with red on the back of the neck) and then a full Gibson Custom Shop Signature model (with black finish and Gibson Custom Shop decal on th
- Paul reed Smith McCarty Limited run SC245 with P90
his is a special run of the PRS Wood Library Limite.Build for Willcutt in the US, this model is based on the Ted McCarty SC 245.
- Paul reed Smith John Mayer Super Eagle Private Stock
We're very lucky and proud to announce that this amazing new limited run Private Stock model is coming to B&B Guitars!!!!!
- Fender Pro Amp 1957 Volledig Origineel
Volledig originele '57 Vintage Fender Pro-Amp
- Fender Todd Krause Masterbuilt ERIC CLAPTON SIGNATURE Stratocaster Journeyman Relic aged Vintage white
Fender Todd Krause Masterbuilt ERIC CLAPTON SIGNATURE Stratocaster Journeyman Relic aged Vintage white
- Fender Stevie Ray Vaughans "Lenny" Stratocaster from private collection
One of the more recognizable guitars in the world of artist recreations, the Stevie Ray Vaughan "Lenny" Stratocaster is a incredibly detailed replica with a great story. SUPER PRICE!
- Taylor Custom Shop Grand Auditorium, Macassar Ebony, Adirondack Spruce
Taylor Custom Shop Grand Auditorium, Macassar Ebony, Adirondack Spruce
- Paul reed Smith Private Stock 2040 Glacier Blue
PRS Private Stock for a very good price!
- Paul Reed Smith Hollowbody 2 25th anniversary
PRS Hollowbody 2 with Piezo and one piece top, look to this beauty
- Lowden F50 Macassar Ebony Sinker Redwood NAMM Edition
Incredible sounding Lowden F-50 with Mastergrade Macassar Ebony and Dark Sinker Redwood. This Handmade fully custom ordered instrument represents the very best to come out of the Lowden stable.
- Lowden S50J Jazz Series Sinker Redwood / Madagascar Rosewood
he 50 series can be described as the Lowden Custom Shop, Possibly the sweetest Jazz series Lowden S50J that has ever arrived in our showroom.
- Kevin Ryan Nightingale Grand Soloist
Incredible guitar, Suited for fingerstyle, single note lead, strumming, Celtic ballads, open tuning, and lush open chords.
- Fender Andy Summers tribute Telecaster
Andy Summers was just out of college in Southern California in the early 1970s when one of his guitar students offered to sell him a beat-up 1961 Fender Telecaster® that had obviously been modified by a previous owner...
- Collings Soco Deluxe
Collings Soco Deluxe, one of the best guitar ever in our shop! Named afer Austin's funky and eclectic South Congress Avenue, the SoCo Deluxe is all about attitude. This model brings in elements from both the I-35 and CL models to create a unique hybrid th
- PRS Tonare Grand Collection Series 1
PRS Tonare Grand Collection First Series, low serial and highly collectible, When Paul Reed Smith assumed leadership of the PRS Private Stock program in 2009, he remarked, “I’m looking forward to building guitars again.” The Collection Series from Private
- Fender 1957 Stratocaster all original
The 1957 Fender Stratocaster is considered a "classic" year by most with its two-tone sunburst finish on an Alder body wood with a Maple "V" neck. The change in plastic from "bakelite" (polystyrene) to ABS took place in the spring of 1957. Though I person
- Paul Reed Smith Private Stock 2108
Paul Reed Smith Private Stock 2108 like new, Smokey blond burst with the extremely rare americana birds
- Martin D28 Authentic 1937
The Martin D-28 Authentic 1937 replicates the specs, materials, and processes used in the construction of the original pre-WWII instrument.
- 1959 GIBSON LES PAUL TV MODEL EX-BLACK CROWES
1959 GIBSON LES PAUL TV MODEL EX-BLACK CROWES
- Gibson Harrison-Clapton 1957 Les Paul Standard "Lucy"
Gibson Harrison-Clapton 1957 Les Paul Standard "Lucy"
- Gretsch G6122 1959
Gretsch G6122 1959 Chet Atkins build in october 2013 and just arrived
- Fender Tremolux
In a historic collaboration, Fender introduces its first artist signature amplifiers-EC Series amps bearing the name of legendary guitarist Eric Clapton.
- Gibson Custom Limited Edition Duane Allman 59 Les Paul Murphy Aged
Gibson Custom Limited Edition Duane Allman 59 Les Paul Aged
- Gibson Historic Collection R6 Stinger Les Paul
Ultra collectible Gibson Les Paul Stinger R6 Brazilian Rosewood
- Fender '66 Stratocaster 98% original near mint condition
So this is your chance to get a real Vintage guitar in an amazingly good shape.
- Martin OM45 Custom de Luxe
Martin OM45 Custom de Luxe
- Vintage Gibson Byrdland
This Gibson Byrdland is in excellent condition. This guitar has been played but is in perfect working order.
- Paul Reed Smith Dragon
Paul Reed Smith Dragon 1993, highly collectible, mint condition, light weight
- Paul Reed Smith Custom 22 Private Stock
Paul Reed Smith Custom 22 Private Stock, incredible versatile guitar
- James Trussart Steelcaster
James Trussart Steelcaster, in brand new condition, this is a piece of art from James Trussart built in 2006
- Fender Stratocaster '56 relic masterbuilt by John English
Fender Stratocaster '56 relic masterbuilt by John English.This guitar is made in Relic style, which means it is intended to look like its played for a long time, with gorgeous birds-eye maple neck of the best quality i ever seen.
- Lowden O 50 African Blackwood - adirondack Spruce - new
Lowden O 50 African Blackwood - adirondack Spruce - new
- 1951 Fender Cunetto Nocaster
This beautiful Nocaster reissue guitar in Butterscotch finish over a beatifully grained Ash body, represents one of the most important era's in Fender's long history. The start of the custom shop "relic" era, likely the most important positive boost Fende
- Original Fender 1962 Brownface Vibrolux - as Mark Knoipfler earliest guitar amp ...
The Fender Vibrolux was one of Knopfler’s earliest guitar amps. The amp is only produced for a very short time: the brown Vibrolux from 1961 – 62, Consequently, this one is ultra rare.